The Everyday Resilience Video Series:
This collection of ten animated (and SUPER fun) videos has been specifically designed to help tweens develop healthy relationships and handle tricky friendship issues like meanness, gossip, saying ‘no’ and making new friends. They are jam-packed with practical strategies that will answer questions such as:
- What if I don’t want to talk meanly about someone? What do I say?
- What if someone keeps speaking meanly to me or about me?
- How do I become more popular?
- What if my friend says they don’t like me anymore?
- What do I do if my friend asks for my advice about a tricky topic?
- What is the best way to stick up for someone who is being picked on?
- How can I spot a good friend?
For more information head to: https://michellemitchell.org/er-video-series